Thursday, July 10, 2008

off i go

What the hell am I doing? I'm randomly flying to London by myself for no reason. Such a weird feeling.

Got to my gate an hour early and passed out. When I boarded the flight attendant welcomed me with 'Hi Mr. Sleepy' and then joked with her friend about it. On the flight I opened up going away cards I got from my dog Max (he's gifted) and my sister Hagar. Hagar - your card was great thanks so much! Then I went on to read some of Kundera's 'The Joke' and my Lonely Planet Eastern Europe book to try and stay one country ahead. Made it to my friends place in London, time to crash. Seriously what am I doing?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What do you mean what are you doing? You are living your dream, traveling around the world, flying by the seat of your pants. Everyone is jealous...or at least I am very jealous.